Start up problems during assembly
After assembling the PC for the first time you may experience some start up problems.
- System doest not power up and the fans are not running.
- Disassemble the PC to remove the VGA adaptor card, DDR memory, LAN, USB and other peripherals including keyboard and mouse. Leave only the motherboard, CPU with CPU cooler and power supply connected. Turn on again to see if the CPU and power supply fans are running.
- Make sure to remove any unused screws or other metal objects such as screwdrivers from the inside PC case. This is to prevent damage from short circuit.
- Check the CPU FAN connector is connected to the motherboard.
- Check the 12V power connector is connector to the motherboard.
- Check that the 12V power & ATX connectors are fully inserted into the motherboard connectors. Make sure the latches of the cable and connector are locked into place.
To be Continue……..